I got into the beauty industry in 2000 with professional makeup services for Bridal and Glamour Makeup.
I then got involved in Photo Shoots and Fashion Shows. Most importantly, my fascination with beauty and enhancing a woman’s natural features convinced me to expand my services into eyebrows and lashes.
But that’s not where it all started.
I completed my degree in Psychology at York University, which intrigued me in understanding people both inside and out.
This is what got me interested in bringing everyone’s individual beauty to the surface. I believe in lifelong learning and expanded my own training and certifications in the following:
- Microblading Training – Lash Forever Canada
- PhiBrow Microblading – PhiBrow Academy
- Machine Powder Brows – Shay Danielle Academy
- Brow Lamination – Shay Danielle Academy
- Bloodborne Pathogens Training – Work Site Safety
- Lash Lift Training – DreamLash
- Lash Extension Training – Dash Beauty Academy (Glad Lash)
- Special Effects Makeup Artistry Certificate – Seneca College
- Airbrush Makeup – Kett Cosmetics
- M.A.C. Cosmetics Pro Workshops
- Bridal makeup, Highlight & Contour, Photography Makeup
It’s been one heck of a ride and I am so excited and so proud to offer my services to women from all walks of life.
The new mom, the working mom, the professional woman, and our growing young ladies.
Over the years, I’ve met so many women with similar experiences as me.
From thinning eyebrows, scrambling with what to wear, to a busy life and no time to get all dolled up.
I want to make morning routines a breeze. I want you to feel like a rock star at your grad or prom. Or a knockout babe on your wedding day or fancy fair.
It’s all possible and I’m here to make it happen for you.
Thank you for your loyalty and ongoing business throughout the years. Can’t wait to continue this journey with you.